Copper fouling remover is a product that is used to clean copper from firearms. It can be a liquid or a paste, and it is usually applied to a cloth before being used to clean the firearm.
How does it work?
Copper fouling remover breaks down the copper deposited on the surface of the firearm. It does this by creating a chemical reaction, or via exertion of physical pressure.
What are the benefits of using a copper fouling remover?
Readers will find the four benefits of using a copper fouling remover below:
- Reduced cleaning time
- Easier cleaning process
- More effective cleaning
- Reduced wear on the firearm
What are the disadvantages of using a copper fouling remover?
The disadvantages of using a copper fouling remover include:
- Can be corrosive to the firearm if not used properly
- Can be toxic if ingested
- Can cause skin irritation if not used properly
How do I use a copper fouling remover?
When using a copper fouling remover, it is important to follow the instructions on the product label. This will ensure that you are using the product safely and effectively.
A list of brands that sell copper fouling remover
- Hoppe’s No. 9 Copper Fouling Remover
- Hoppe’s Elite Copper Fouling Remover
Where does Hoppe’s make its products?
Hoppe’s makes its products in the United States.
- Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber Firearm Cleaner
- Birchwood Casey Grease Cutter
Where does Birchwood Casey make its products?
Birchwood Casey makes its products in the United States and Europe.
- Gunslick Pro Copper Fouling Remover
- Gunslick Pro Copper Solvent
- Gunslick Pro Corrosion Inhibitor
Where does Gunslick Pro make its products?
Gunslick Pro makes its products in the United States.
- Remington Copper Clean
- Remington Bore Cleaner
- Remington Gun Scrubber
- Remington Foaming bore cleaner
Where does Remington make its products?
Remington makes its products in the United States.